A Thirsty Son

Oh why oh soul of mine, do you fear?

Why does the Lord make me wait upon Him? How I long for You my Beloved Savior!

How I desire to see You face to face, and be embraced by Your loving arms forever in eternal bliss, in the land of milk and honey, in the land of forever peace and mercy.

How my eyes long to gaze upon the golden gates of heaven, knowing that the works of these hands have built everlasting treasure in the everlasting House of the everlasting One, the great I AM! Oh Lord don’t have me wait too long, for my soul is weary and eyes are dry from tears. The Enemy mocks me and accuses me day and night, oppressing the righteous and confusing the truth lover. Oh Lord please do not wait long, for my soul and my heart pants for you, my eyes run rivers of tears in hope, for I know I will yet again praise Your Name, for though I am hungry now, I know You. You who are called faithful… You will fill me yet again. I will see You again. I will not fear any longer, for my God is beside me. He is righteous, He is called Faithful, for He is the Faithful Father; He can not deny Himself... My God and My King! I cry out to you! Hasten to Your servant, Your son, for Your Beloved cries out to you this night and the next. I will anxiously wait for You in the morning, yes, my soul anxiously waits for my Groom to return. I long for You my Jesus, my God, my King, my Beloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment